Thursday, April 8, 2010

Free at last! Free of FACEBOOK!




How great is the good feeling to have found a way to flee the weird web site called FACEBOOK.

As you can see in the color photo of Jody and me, we are getting into our 2001 Olds and leaving F A C E B O O K !

It can be done if you search all over the place. They don't want to make it easy to quit them. Just like most sites that woo you on, do not want to lose you to their lists of victims.

The FACEBOOK people behind the scenes said they would leave it up for two weeks in the event I changed my mind. But as of this glorious day, Thursday, April 8, 2010, I will not be seen near the FACEBOOK web pages.

Once you get out, you feel so free. Who would want to go back? To all those I have left behind, sorry. It is just not my cup of tea, like Tea-Party folks, it is not for me. But I will not go on marches holding bad banners or signs against either FACEBOOK or TEA PARTYERS. To Each His/Her Own.

I know Tea Party and FACEBOOK have no connection. They are different entities.

THAT IS MY DECISION AND COMMITMENT TO STAYING FREE OF BOTH.

(All the above has been approved by Owl Tree Publishers and The Tao Foundation.)

No comments: